If you've received a Notice to Appear, it's in your best interest to contact a removal defense attorney right away. Barre Law is your go-to in the New York, NY area. Once we assess your situation, we'll provide you with the best legal defense. Barre Law is very experienced in litigating all types of relief applications before the immigration court.
You can trust that we understand the gravity of your situation and will treat your case with the utmost importance. Speak with our removal defense attorneys by calling 646-894-5900 now.
There are several choices when it comes to our deportation legal services. Based on the circumstances of your case, you could:
- File for cancellation of removal
- Voluntarily leave the country
- Apply for defensive asylum
- Petition for withholding of removal
We'll put you on the path to success. Find out more about our deportation legal services when you contaqct our firm today.
There are certain circumstances that put some individuals at a higher risk of removal than others. You may need the help of a removal defense attorney in New York, NY if you:
- Have engaged in criminal activity
- Conducted harmful activities outside of the U.S.
- Associate with undesirable groups outside of the U.S.
- Materially violated the terms of your visa
Based on your case, we'll either have you file for asylum, 42-A/42-B, removal cancellation or adjustment with a waiver. You can learn more about our deportation legal services by getting in touch with us now.