Those who cannot return to their home country on account of persecution are eligible to file for an asylum application. But in order to ensure a smooth application process, you'll need assistance from a reliable attorney. Barre Law is located in New York, NY and its attorneys are extremely experienced with asylum applications.
Start your new life off right by filing the strongest asylum application. Call 646-894-5900 now to schedule a consultation with our attorney.
Knowing if you're eligible for a defense asylum application can be confusing. That's why we're here to clear up any uncertainties. You may qualify for asylum if:
- You suffered past persecution or a well-founded fear of being persecuted in the future on account of: race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion
- Your foreign government persecuted your or could not protect you from the group or individuals that persecuted you
- There is a nexus between the persesuction you suffered and the basis of your asylum claim
- You are unable to return safely to any other part of your country
- You are not subjected to any of the asylum bars: (1) the one-year time bar (with limited exceptions); (2) convicted of a serious crime; (3) persecutor bar
We'll help you work towards the best possible outcome. Call Barre Law at (646) 894-5900 to schedule a consultation.